Wednesday, June 23, 2010

All Tied Up


Here's one more thing that's funny about life:


Things are rarely as easy as they appear to be on television.


Please remain calm, I know this comes as a big shock to you all, but yes, it is true. You know how on TV all of the cowboys have ropes and can throw them around just about anything with precision aim? Well, apparently this is really hard! A few of us in the horse posse went to a horse and tack auction last Saturday. They were selling ropes, lariats, I guess you would say. So of course we got some because we are going to be super effiecient cowgirls , and how hard could it really be? I have visions of myself jumping in and out of huge lassos, like old school cowboy entertainers. I will keep you updated on my progress but I have to tell you that so far it is not going well. Why is the rope so hard and waxy? Why does it keep tangling up every time I try to use it? I think we may need some professional help.


No comments:

Post a Comment